Friday, March 24, 2017

So Long, and Thanks For All The Fish!

It's with a heavy heart that I type this to you.

I've decided to step down from keeping up these blog posts.  Since my husband has had to work in another state for months at a time, and I've had to stay here and take care of my three children on my own, I have not had the time or motivation to keep up with writing on this blog anymore.

I WILL still be swatching and doing nail art, it will just exclusively be shared on Instagram, my Facebook page, Tumblr, Twitter, and Pinterest.  So, I'm not leaving the indie polish/nail blogger world for good!  Just stepping away from this particular platform.

I thank each and every one of you that has subscribed and read and taken the time to comment on my posts!  Your support and encouragement has meant the world to me, and I appreciate each and every one of you!!  I hope you'll continue to follow me on my other social media pages <3

Thank you, again, for your readership!!  It's been a swell 3 years ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Aw. Well, at least we'll still see your amazing nail art. (And I love the Hitchhiker's reference!)

    ReplyDelete