Wednesday, February 25, 2015

International Salon and Spa Expo: Famous Names Products Dadi' Oil

Now that Valentine's is over, I can continue showing you some of the products I purchased and received from the International Salon & Spa Expo!!

While walking around with lovely Shannon of Seriously Nails, we ran into Linda Nordstrom of Famous Names Products!  She gave me a sample of their amazing Dadi'Oil and I couldn't wait to use it!



My nails on my non-dominant hand had been looking a little...rough.  They were long and pretty strong, but super dry, and a little flakie :-/  Take a look:





My ringer finger was especially bad.  So I decided to try a three-day experiment using the Dadi'Oil not only on the surrounding skin, but also on the entire nail bed.  I'm pleased to tell you the results were more than favorable!  After a mere 3 days of applying the Dadi'Oil twice a day (once in the morning, once in the evening), My ring finger was no longer peeling, and my cuticles were properly hydrated!  Check it out:





And look how shiny my nails are!!!!  I'm so happy with these results, I'll be using the oil again on my dominant hand in a few months after the next few holidays and accompanying nail art.  They will most certainly be in need of some major TLC :P

During my chat with Linda, she told me about another product they've come out with for professionals called the IBX Repair System.



This product can be used under gel polish to help create a protective shield over the nail and helps to reduce white spots that appear with constant use of gel polish.  More than gel, though, the repair system can also be used as a natural nail growth treatment - which is really appealing to me, since I'm constantly changing polish and my nails have suffered greatly from my hobby.  The system repairs nail damage and toughens the upper layers of the nail plate to allow nail growth.  If you're like me and you have deep grooves in your nails, repeated use of this treatment will fill in those grooves, and will also improve the color of your nails.  Here's a short video on it, if you're interested in more info on how it works:


I dunno about you, but this product sounds *amazing* and right up my alley!!  I'll be hunting down local salons to see who is carrying this new repair system :D

What do you all think of these products?  Have you heard of or tried anything like the IBX repair system before?  If so, how were your results?

22 comments:

  1. I haven't heard anything about either, thank you for this post. The ibx repair definitely sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look great after using the oil! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard amazing things about this oil - it's like the new bliss kiss oil of the moment :D Looks like it did some good for you though, which is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really did, I'm so glad I ran into her at ISSE - I'd never heard of this oil before!

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of IBX! Your results after the cuticle oil were amazing <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need that oil! Your nails are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails look so much better, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of either of these products, but the nail oil looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your nails look gorgeous..
    never heard of these products...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The oil seems great and the repair system sound good too but I'm always very skeptical of products like that, let us know if you try it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The results you got with the oil are really great! I need something like that for my dominant hand as well, it needs a lot of TLC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That oil!! The results of your nails after using it are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing difference in just three days! I haven't heard much about either product but the repair system sounds like it would be right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am DEFINITELY interested in that repair system... Can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goes off to google the cuticle oil....... :) Love posts about new products

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this oil seems to work wonders. There is significant improvement on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, nice results from the oil! I have to be careful not to dent my nails when removing my cuticles, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome difference. I;ve never heard of this oil before...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! What a difference. I'm tempted to hunt this down now!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Never heard of this before, but the difference is impressive. I love when oils give us such great results. I'll have to start searching for this one.

    ReplyDelete