Friday, April 15, 2016

Nail Art with DRK

I'm feeling like Super Poop today, so I'm gonna make this short and sweet :)  I decided to create a mani using several products from recent purchases that were too awesome to leave sitting on my shelf of nail art paraphernalia.  Here is the result!






Base Coat: "Joyful" by Parrot Polish (desk clear, not available in the shop)
Stamping Polish: "Sangria" by DRK
Holographic Accent Polish: "Rainbow Spill" by Polish Your Dreams
Glitter Accent Polish: "Wish" by Cupcake Polish

I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out :)  Honestly had no idea what I was going to do, just kind of went along with it as it happened.  What do you think of this mani?

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blue and color choice for the stamping. I love contrasting colors like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors together. They contrast and compliment each other soooo nicely. Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely and your polish choices go so nicely together. I'm also in love with the macro shot of the plate. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great look! I love your color choices, and your stamping is flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mani is gorgeous! I have that plate and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely stunning in every way ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that design! And the colors you picked out are beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous mani and I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am wholly disappointed that this isn't velvet. I feel like this is such a glam-rock manicure and it needs to be velvet instead of polish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is stunning, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful and elegant mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful and elegant mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicely done! I love the color choice and now I'm going to have to bust out my Moyra plates!

    ReplyDelete