Saturday, November 8, 2014

Polish Post: Ellagee Group Exclusive "ELL-sa"

I'm pretty stoked that it's the weekend - lots of chores to get done today, but lots of fun to be had tomorrow! Taking my oldest to see Big Hero 6 in a theater where you order food and sit in nice recliner chairs.  He just loves it there - and so do I :P

Got a quick polish post for you before I start working on my house.  I wanted to show you the gorgeous polish the brand Ellagee created as a group-exclusive for the fan group "Gee I Love Ellagee!"  The beauty is called "ELL-sa" - here are some photos:

Outdoors



Indoors




ELL-sa is an absolutely gorgeous pale blue packed (and I mean PACKED) with holographic shimmer and glitter.  It is a STUNNER in the sunlight!!  I totally adore this polish!  Definitely an awesome perk of being part of a fan-group - and the members of the group got to help in choosing how this polish was going to turn out :)

Ellagee makes some wonderful polish - here are some links for you of her shop and social pages:

Shop: Here

Facebook Page: Here

Facebook Fan Group: Here

Instagram: Here

I hope you all have a great weekend!!  See you soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment