Thursday, September 18, 2014

Princesses and Villains: Jasmine & Jafar

So last week I showed you Ariel and Ursula from the "Happily Ever After...Not If I Can Help It!" collection by Ice Polish.  This week I have the next set: Jasmine and Jafar!








Jasmine is a lovely light seafoam green with a subtle holographic shimmer.  Jafar is a deep magenta purple with purple micro flakies and a linear holographic effect.  Same as usual - really easy formula to work with, opaque in 2 coats, spread evenly, dried in under 5 minutes.  Love this polish :)

For some reason my villains are looking way better than my princesses so far :P  I'll work on that for the next pair.  Speaking of, I have Belle/Gaston, Mulan/Shan Yu, Aurora/Maleficent, and Cinderella/Stepmother left - which one do you want to see next?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment