Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Polish Post: Marbles For Polish! "Ghost" Swatches & Review

Well, I hope you all are having a better start to your Wednesday than I am - woke up to find a nasty mess all over the kitchen floor :-/  Now I get to play the Which-Dog-Did-It game.  Ughhhh.  At least it was the kitchen floor, and not the carpet in the other rooms!

Let's talk about something much more pleasant - a newly released polish by Marbles For Polish! For Fall the creator made a Holo collection.  The one I will be showing you today is called, "Ghost."  Here are the swatch photos:

Outdoors




Indoors



Ghost is a beautiful seafoam green/silver color with a gorgeous holographic effect.  It also glows in the dark, though I did not have a chance to photograph it glowing (don't worry, I plan to do so very soon, and will post those pics on my Facebook page).  Application was smooth and even and took 2 coats for me to make it completely opaque.  It dries to a semi-flat finish, as you can see in the photos, in about 2 minutes.  Very easy polish to work with, and a very beautiful polish inside and outdoors.  Definitely one I would recommend adding to your collection!

Here are some links for you to keep up-to-date with the company:

Facebook: Here

Facebook Fan Group (You'll want to join this, she's working on a group custom polish right now!): Here

Blog: Here

Etsy: Here

Instagram: Here

That's all for today - short post, I know.  Tomorrow I will have the next Princess/Villain set from Ice Polish's "Dreams Come True...Not If I Can Help It!" collection.  See you then! <3

2 comments: