Thursday, March 26, 2015

JC Fashion Nails: Deep Ocean & Crazy Life

A little while back I purchased a few polishes from a new-to-me-indie brand JC Fashion Nails.  When I received the polishes, I was more than impressed, I was downright shocked at the amazing quality of the polish!  The first one I tried was a stunner, and a one-coater!  I've got swatches and a quick design to show you of two of the polishes I purchased.

Let's start with Crazy Life:



Crazy Life is a beautiful pearly light pink polish, opaque in one thick coat, though I am wearing two thinner coats in the pics due to the brush stroked that show when applying.  This polish did apply like a dream, though - very smooth and even and dried in under 5 minutes to a shiny finish.  I am wearing HK Girl Glisten & Glow topcoat on my pointer and pinky in the second picture, and a matte topcoat on my middle and ring fingers.

The second polish to show you is my favorite, called Deep Ocean:



This stunner is a deep royal blue, opaque in one coat, as shown in the photos above.  Applied super smooth and dried in under 5 minutes to a shiny finish.  Same topcoats in the second photo as in the first.

I am just blown away by this brand!!  The quality in the polishes is very good, and I adore that they are one coaters!  That blue, though... Ugh, so gorgeous <3

Here's a little nail art I did using both Crazy Life and Deep Ocean:


I knew they'd look smashing together ^_^  I used KBShimmer's swirl vinyl decals for the heart design :)

You can peruse more polishes by this brand here, and you can follow them on Instagram here and Facebook here (give them a like - they're sitting at a lowly 6!).

What do you think of these colors?  Are you a fan of one-coaters, too?

14 comments:

  1. Deep ocean is beautiful. Love one coaters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that blue!!!! I'm in love its lush x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love one coaters, but I hate brush strokes. These polishes might convince me otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that nail vinyl, I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute vinyl and you used it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deep Ocean is very pretty! I love the look you did using the vinyls. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deep Ocean is so gorgeous! I love that little heart so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im not huge on frosts, but deep ocean is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you did with those vinyls!! And Deep Ocean is most definitely my cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you did with the swirls! Very cute an creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deep Ocean is amazing and I want to slap a matte top coat on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deep Ocean is to die for!! I love the accent nail you did with the heart vinyl!

    ReplyDelete