Sunday, January 18, 2015

Challenge Your Nail Art: Favorite Character

Happy Winnie the Pooh Day!!

Today is the final day for this round of Challenge Your Nail Art prompts.  It's a little bittersweet - these were so much fun!!  But all good things must come to an end, and we gotta get prepared for next month's round!


I had more than one favorite character in Winnie the Pooh - I had two: Eeyore and Piglet.  So, I painted them both!






The pointer and pinky fingers are my second attempt at water marbling.  I have a lot of room to improve on that technique, but it is infinitely better than my first go :P  I just wanted to do a marble of white with two shades of pink for Piglet and white with two shades of purple for Eeyore.  Eh, win some, lose some.

I hope you enjoyed my entries for this prompt!!  Have a terrific day - I'll see you soon <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the other entries for today's final challenge:


17 comments:

  1. I like how you did water marbling to match Eeyore and Piglet, which both look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's only the second time I've done a water marble :-/ I need a bit of practice :P

      Delete
  2. These are perfect!!! You captured the characters really well! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these have turned out amazing! You've got the Pooh spirit going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pero que perfección!!! Te han quedado fantásticas!
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeyore and Piglet are my favorite characters too! You did an awesome job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the matching watermarbling! These are so cute. My fav was always Tigger even though in terms of personality I'm more like Piglet. I always thought Tigger was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Los dos son muy bellos!! y también muy tiernos :D

    Besitos♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those characters.This mani is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeyore os my favourite character, you did a great job! Keep at it with the water marble, practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piglets face is perfection! You're so talented! I wish I could of participated in the last day, but puppy duty called.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are amazing!! I love the detail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww your Piglet is so cute, way better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do such amazing freehand Shawna. So jealous

    ReplyDelete