Tuesday, January 13, 2015

*Press Release*: Gothic Gala Lacquers New Doctor Who Polishes

***PRESS RELEASE***

Gonna make this a brief post today :) I'm still trying to get over whatever virus decided I needed to be sick again - you know, after I finally got over whatever that last nasty was.  Ah, life!

I wanted to show you three gorgeous new polishes just released by Gothic Gala Lacquers, all Doctor Who themed!  Since I am a new Whovian, I very much fell in love with these polishes as soon as I unboxed them :D  

We'll start with a polish that is particularly fun for me, as it is based off one of my favorite little characters in the show so far.  This polish is called Adipose:



Direct Sunlight 

Indoors





Adipose is a lovely cream colored polish with a pearly shine and a light brown shimmer.  Opaque in 3 thin coats, it applied very smoothly and dried in under 5 minutes to a nice shine.  Here is the character that inspired the polish:

Image Source: Here

Next up is an awesome thermal nail polish called "All of Time and Space:"



Direct Sunlight 

Indoors



Cold State



All of Time and Space is packed with beautiful multi-colored flakies and changes from a soft grey color to a dark grey/black when cold.  Opaque in 3 thin coats, this polish dried to a semi-textured finish in under five minutes.  I added a clear topcoat in the photos above.  To achieve the cold state I dunked my fingers in ice water (thus why they look wet in the photos :D ).  

And last but certainly not least is "Smaller on the Outside:"



Direct Sunlight

Indoors





Smaller on the Outside is a gorgeous blue jelly packed with various sized glitters and flakies.  It is absolutely stunning in person, and the flakes/glitter add fantastic depth to the polish.  I am wearing 3 thin coats in the photos and you can still see some nail line - I'd imagine a few more coats may bring it to opacity, or you can layer it over a white/cream colored polish.  Smaller on the Outside dried in under five minutes to a beautiful shiny finish, as seen in the photos above.  

As I said before, all these fantastic polishes are available now for purchase!  You don't have to be a Who fan to appreciate how beautiful these polishes are :D  Here are some links for you:

Store: Here

Facebook:  Here

Facebook Fan Group:  Here

Twitter: Here

Instagram: Here

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!  See you soon <3

*NOTE: These polishes were sent to me for swatch photos.  My opinion is still 100% honest and in no way swayed.

29 comments:

  1. Hello fellow Whovian! These are gorgeous and I must add to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't watched Dr. Who :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I felt a couple months ago, thus why I caved, watched the first four episodes (you gotta get past the first few), and fell in love :)

      Delete
  3. Manna you aren't alone! I've never know where to start sincee it's been on so long lol. These are lovely though! All of Time and Space is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Bigger on the Inside is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smaller on the Outside is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is :D And even more so in real life!

      Delete
  7. I have never seen a Dr. Who episode, but these polishes are gorgeous!! I love your bottle shots too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful. Love your swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a Whovian, but I totally appreciate the beauty of these polishes, and your photos are killer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never watched Dr. Who, but I know a few fangirls. I really need to know where you got the little tardis key chain! Your swatches are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a necklace! Got it from Ellagee :D And thank you so much!! <3

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! It doesn't look like she has it anymore. Will hunt elsewhere :)

      Delete
  11. Beautiful thermal! I'm such a sucker for them and this one has a great color change. Bonus: I'm a huge Doctor Who fan and have been for years!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous swatches! Her bottles look so unique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty. I really like Adipose.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful colors.... love ur swatches !

    ReplyDelete