Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Untried Challenge: MyStash Lacquer

Well yesterday was a real stinker - was finally getting ahead of the game with polish swatches and nail art, and my camera decided to erase all of those photos from the memory card before I had them transferred over...

I think I need a new camera.

Fortunately, I was able to re-do today's Untried challenge polishes that come from the brand My-Stash Lacquer just in time!

The first polish is called Cruisin' the PCH:


Direct Sunlight




Indoors




I have to admit, this is not a color I typically look for when polish shopping.  What got me was the gorgeous metallic shimmer and shine to it!  It's absolutely divine!  It applies very smoothly and isn't too thick.  I'm wearing two coats in the photos, and while you can still see some nail line underneath, one more coat of polish ought to make it opaque.  It dried in about 5 minutes to a shiny finish, but I added a clear topcoat to help bring out that shine!

The other polish is called Holo! Wait A Minute!


Direct Sunlight




Indoors




This one I chose because it looked like an eye-catching glitter topper - and it didn't let me down :)  Definitely sparkles something fierce!  The site describes it as a lavender color, though it actually looks a little more rosy pink to me.  When applying, the glitter spread out nice and evenly and wasn't too thick.  I am wearing one coat over Cruisin' the PCH on my pointer and pinky, and added a quick accent to the tips of my middle and ring finger, and thumb.  I think the two polishes complement each other nicely don't you?  :)

Nice to have another two polishes checked off my Untried list!  Next post I'll have some nail art for you - it's been a while, I think :)  See you soon <3

10 comments:

  1. Holo! Wait a minute! Looks gorgeous! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its so bright n gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! Lovely pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks about your camera. I've had that happen to me once too! Holo wait a minute is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about your camera! I have to say the polish colors are pretty, but not quite my taste. However, your opening shots with the polish on the brush....so incredible! I wish I could take photos like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty and I absolutely LOVE your bottle shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty combo! Your bottle shots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love peach polishes, they just don't always love me back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holo Wait a Minute - gosh I just love the name so much. It looks lovely on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely polishes. That holo topper is really beautiful

    ReplyDelete