Saturday, January 24, 2015

Bestie Nails - Water Marbling!

This morning I am International Salon and Spa Expo bound!  I received a press badge for it and am so totally thrilled!  This is my first-ever "Member of the Press" experience - it's a little nerve-racking, but so very exciting at the same time!!  I will be sure to take plenty of notes and report back here once I am home :)

I have a very quick post for you this morning featuring three manicures done by myself, Makenna of Pinkies For A Penny, and Roselynn of Manicured and Marvelous - a Bestie Triplet design!  We all went for a water marble with some or all of the colors blue, purple, and green.  Here's a photo of them all together:


Yowza!!!  Just look at those colors!!!  I think they each look wonderful!  I love that all the designs are different, as well as all of our nail shapes :D  These gals are so talented, it was such a pleasure doing this fun design with them!

Here are a few more photos of mine:



This is my 5th time water marbling, and while it is better, it still has room for improvement.  But, I do love how the colors look all together!  I used some of the colors from the "Rave" collection by Gothic Gala Lacquers, and am definitely going to try this look again soon so you can see it glow in the dark :D

That's all for today!  Hope you all have a splendid weekend!  See you soon <3

13 comments:

  1. You guys' watermarbles turned out great :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I loved about water marbling, how unique it can be even with the same colors! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and gorgeous water marbles! Congrats on the expo, hope you will be able to blog about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour combos are awesome! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combos, all three are gorgeous! Have fun at the expo, hope to read a blog post about it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your index and ring nails are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was so much fun to do. We should team up again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These came out great! I love how the green pops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! Especially the middle nail - it is like the goth sister.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! I hope you accept! Check it out: http://mythisandthat83.blogspot.com/2015/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also nominated her >.< Didn't see that you'd already done it... Lol

      http://pinkiesforapenny.blogspot.com/2015/01/an-extra-post-leibster-award.html

      Delete