Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Untried Challenge: Polish Me Silly

Today is my brother's birthday!  I got to spend the morning with him hiking South Mountain ^_^  Now I have to spend the rest of the day getting chores done and taking advantage of the kid-free house (thank you, free babysitters - a.k.a. grandparents!).  But before I get to my duties, let me tell you about the fabulous polish I have to show you today!

The next polish I picked at random from my Untried Stash is by Polish Me Silly and is called "Guilty Pleasure."  It is a glorious multichrome, and I'm not really gonna say much else - I'm gonna let the pictures tell it all:











I love love LOVE the deep purply blue that is the main shade, and all those color shifts?!  Wowza!!  With regards to formula, this polish is spot on - applies very smoothly, opaque in two coats, and dries in under five minutes to a lovely shiny finish.  I have zero qualms with this polish, and looks like I have another hit from my untrieds!

What do you think of this polish?  Are you a fan of chromes and all their shifting glory? :D

See you soon <3

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous swatches! I really need to try Polish Me Silly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning on you. I am a huge fan of multichromes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove multichromes and this one is no exception! You did an amazing job capturing the shifts, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shift is stunning!! I can never figure out how to photograph these types of polishes but you did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love multichromes and this one looks great! Etsy keeps recommending this brand to me so I am happy to read your review that their formula is spot on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!!!! The colour shift look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a a good duochrome and this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That polish is beautiful and looks gorgeous on you! Your first pic (the bottle shot) made my jaw drop! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Polish me Silly is one of my favorite indies, they're polishes have improved so much over time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning color shift! And your pics are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes for untrieds...I plan to do more of that this year!! I think we should do an untried linkup! This is a pretty one, I'm glad you finally put it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the shift! So many colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every time I see ur untried n wonder. ..y is such a gorgeous shade yet untried? Nd den i remember same uscd case with me. Love it.

    ReplyDelete