Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Untried Challenge: Nvr Enuff Polish

I swear the devil is in my children this morning with the amounts of screams and tearing through the house at what seems to be inhuman speeds.  Wouldn't be surprised if I look in the mirror to discover all my hair's gone white O_O  Ahhhh the joys of toddlerhood and their endless amounts of energy.  There should be a way to bottle it so I can have some first thing in the morning!

For today's Untried Polish post, I'm showing you three beautiful colors from the brand Nvr Enuff Polish.  I had first heard of this brand through Instagram and decided to check them out and make a small purchase when they were doing a sale a few months ago.  I bought the mini sizes of each polish in the Unidentified Flying Holos collection, and have used Cosmic in a few manis already (and loved it!).  Here are what the other three look like - we'll start with Extraterrestrial:


Direct Sunlight



Indoors


This blue is seriously stunning - really pops out, especially with that holographic effect!  The formula for all of these polishes was the same - thinner, easy to apply, opaque in 3 coats, dried in under five minutes to a super shiny (and I mean SUPER shiny) finish - I am wearing no topcoat whatsoever in any of the photos.  This is definitely one of the best formulas I've come across yet!!

Next up is Interstellar:


Direct Sunlight



Indoors


I love how versatile Interstellar is - it's metallic gold, with a blinding holographic effect, and some color shifts at certain angles.  This polish is super fun!!  I'll be posting a macro video of it on my Instagram to show off all the shifts :)

Lastly is Meteoric:


Direct Sunlight



Indoors


Outdoors, Meteoric reminded me a LOT of a post I wrote a while back featuring "Brain Freeze" by Glitter Gal - however the biggest difference in this polish versus that one is that Meteoric not only dried to a super shiny finish, but it looked more dusty dark greyish/black indoors out of sunlight than Brain Freeze, which just looked black.

I love all of these - and it's the formula that really sold me!  It's actually bumped this brand up on my to-watch list, and makes me wonder what their glitters are like!  Do you own any polishes by Nvr Enuff Polish?  If so, how was your experience with them?

I should have another post for you soon - and maybe some nail art to go with it! :D  See you soon <3

22 comments:

  1. These are all pretty but I think Meteoric is my fav

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Meteoric! I need that in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look AMAZING! How had I never seen them before? Just placed my first order, so thanks for bringing them to my attention :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? And yay!! What did you get?? I was thinking of getting some of the holiday ones before they're gone.

      Delete
  4. These are all so pretty I can't pick a favorite! I haven't tried this brand yet but your swatches make want to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh God!! I want these now...
    Beautifully swatched...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love d name of the brand firstly. Secondly they are such pretty gorgeous polishes. ...M wondering how did you not try it fr so long☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea lol They just got buried 😖 Ahh the life of a nail blogger 😛

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this indie so much. If I had created a fave 2014 list, they would have made the top three for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowza those are all super pretty. I love the blue one the most!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My jaw hit the floor with that blue! It is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice swatches. Extraterrestrial steals the show for me

    ReplyDelete
  12. That blue is gorgeous!! They are all beautiful. I have not heard of Nvr Enuff polish until now, but based on your review of the formula, I've got to go check them out now! Your close-ups of the brushes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interstellar is so amazing..but actually I liked them all. I loved your swatch pics. If possible increase the size of pics as your nails are eye treat :) And I liked what you wrote in the beginning funny but true ! lol

    ReplyDelete