Thursday, June 26, 2014

Polish Post: Ice Polish PRE-RELEASE "Stepmother" Pics and Review

*PRESS RELEASE*

Oh man!! Two more days until the weekend!  This Saturday is my birthday ^_^ Going to a lake in the AM and a nice family get-together in the afternoon.  It will be lovely!

Since it is so very close to her release date, I thought I'd go ahead and do a polish post on the second color Ice Polish sent me to review for her.  This color is "Stepmother" and it is the villain polish to the "Cinderella" polish I posted about earlier (seen here).  Her summer series is called "Dreams Come True...Not If I Can Help It!"  She will have several princess themed colors with their villain counterparts available for purchase on June 30th.  You can check out some teaser swatches on her Facebook Page of some of the other princess and villain colors she is releasing.  Here are photos of "Stepmother":

Outside in Direct Sunlight








Out of direct sunlight




Light Box


This color is the perfect "villain" to "Cinderella."  It is a steely grey color reminiscent of the evil Stepmother's hair in the movie.  Direct sunlight brings out the beautiful holo shimmer that is also in the polish.  The wear time was just as good as "Cinderella" and lasted about 4 days before I noticed the tips starting to wear off.  The application was very smooth, and opaque with 3 coats.  Great polish all around!

Here is her etsy shop - make sure you add it to your favorite shops and check back on the 30th when she releases all her summer colors!!  I've got my eye on "Ariel" and "Belle" already ;)

Be sure to head on over to MY Facebook Page and give it a "like" or "share" - I'm having a giveaway when I reach 100 fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment