Monday, June 23, 2014

Polish Post: Karma's Kiss "Pennies For Your Karma?" Swatch and Review

Well, it's Monday again.  I feel like it was just last Monday -_-  Anyone else feel that way?  Weekends are just too short.

So, how about a Polish Post about a new indie polish?

I was a swatching machine yesterday!  One of the colors I did is called "Pennies For Your Karma?" by Karma's Kiss.  Check out the pics below:





Outdoors in the sunshine





Outdoors in indirect light

The color is just lovely!  It is a coppery metallic with a stunning holographic shimmer in the sunlight.  The application was silky smooth with no streaking, and was mostly opaque after 3 coats (4 coats ought to do it).  Dried in minutes, too, which is helpful if you do not have a quick-dry top coat on hand.  "Pennies For Your Karma?" is a definite keeper!  

As I said earlier, Karma's Kiss is a new indie polish maker.  She just opened shop last week!  She had a super awesome deal going on where she included a freebie surprise polish with orders placed at a specific time during her opening day.  I got it ;)  Here are some links to her sites below:


She's offering 20% off all orders of $10 or more right now, so head on over and pick out some beauties!! Give her a "like" on her FB page, too, and let her know I sent ya ;)

I hope you all survive your Monday!  Let me know what you think about the color in the comments below :)   
    


No comments:

Post a Comment