Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Polish Post: Different Dimension Gloss48 Exclusive Duo Swatches & Review

I know in yesterday's post I told you that today I would show you some new-to-me indies.  Well, I decided to instead show you some new indies, but from a brand I am familiar with, and actually featured a very long time ago when I first started blogging - my how far I've come! :P

Anywho, the brand I'm featuring today is Different Dimension.  I will be showing you the Gloss48 exclusive duo "River Charles" and "Boston Bean Latte."  Check them out below!

River Charles - Direct Sunlight



Indirect Sunlight



Boston Bean Latte - Direct Sunlight



Indirect Sunlight



Both polishes had a very smooth and even application, and only took 2 coats to make each completely opaque.  The polish also dried in under five minutes to a nice shiny finish, though I did add a topcoat in the photos above.  One thing I want to mention also is that it was really easy to clean the polish off the skin around my nail.  A lot of times, if a polish misses and gets my skin, if I try to scrape it off with a nail file or orange stick, the color drags and stains.  That is not the case here - the polish comes up very easily with little to no staining.  It's pretty awesome!!

The colors of each are also astounding!  I did not expect that holographic effect to be so intense on both polishes once I stepped into the sunlight!  It was pretty spectacular :)

Sadly these two polishes are not showing as available on the Gloss48 website anymore.  However, Different Dimension has a lot of other beautiful polishes to peruse and snag!  Here are some social links to help you do that:

Store Site: Here

Facebook: Here

Instagram: Here

Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!  Tomorrow I will have the *sniff* last Princess/Villain set from the Ice Polish "Dreams Do Come True...Not If I Can Help It!" collection.  See you soon <3

*Note: Links I provide are NOT affiliate (i.e. I get no kickback when you click on them through this blog).  I simply provide them for your convenience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment