Saturday, December 13, 2014

Challenge Your Nail Art: Red & Green Colors

Happy Saturday!  I hope you have some exciting plans for this weekend - and that includes sleeping, because that can be pretty exciting if you haven't had any for a while ;)


Today's challenge was actually one I was very much looking forward to, because I *just* received my order from I Love Nail Polish of 5 of their new color shifting chrome flakie polishes, and one of them was the *perfect* green for the job!!  Here's my design with a few close-up shots to see the majesty of the flakie!







I used "Open Fields" by ILNP for the green, "Cosmic" by Nvr Enuff Polish for the gorgeous deep red holo background, and "Deck the Halls" (a freebie from my Black Friday purchases) by Gothic Gala Lacquers for the gold accents.  Overall I think this look is nice and classic :)  I'm very pleased with the outcome!  What do you think?

Be sure to check out the other gorgeous designs below!!  See you soon <3


7 comments: