Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Challenge Your Nail Art: Christmas Trees

Today is the 2nd design for Challenge Your Nail Art and the theme is Christmas Trees!!


Remember the Octopus Party Nail Lacquer/Gothic Gala Lacquers Duo I showed you yesterday?  Well I had come up with a design incorporating the polishes together, and that design was Christmas Trees!!  ^_^  Here it is:



I used "Oh Tannenbaum" for the base and "The Royal Tannenbaums" for the trees.  The stars are tiny loose glitters I received as a freebie from a Sincerely Polish order I placed a few weeks ago :D  These turned out so well, and they sparkle like nobody's business!!  Love it!

Hope you love it, too!  Check out the other beautiful Christmas Tree designs at the inlinkz below :)  See you soon <3


15 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I love that you used the glitter for the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These polishes are perfect for this, and I love how you've used striping tape! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm just glad the tape didn't pull any of the glitter with it when I removed it :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous job with the tape, I really love this manicure! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Traci! I'm glad you like it!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you!! And I agree - the glitter is fantastic, and definitely one of my new faves!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! That glitter is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! You picked perfect polishes for it!

    ReplyDelete