Google+ Followers

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Challenge Your Nail Art: Christmas Trees

Today is the 2nd design for Challenge Your Nail Art and the theme is Christmas Trees!!


Remember the Octopus Party Nail Lacquer/Gothic Gala Lacquers Duo I showed you yesterday?  Well I had come up with a design incorporating the polishes together, and that design was Christmas Trees!!  ^_^  Here it is:



I used "Oh Tannenbaum" for the base and "The Royal Tannenbaums" for the trees.  The stars are tiny loose glitters I received as a freebie from a Sincerely Polish order I placed a few weeks ago :D  These turned out so well, and they sparkle like nobody's business!!  Love it!

Hope you love it, too!  Check out the other beautiful Christmas Tree designs at the inlinkz below :)  See you soon <3


15 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I love that you used the glitter for the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These polishes are perfect for this, and I love how you've used striping tape! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm just glad the tape didn't pull any of the glitter with it when I removed it :)

      Delete
  3. This is ADORABLE! great job shawna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous job with the tape, I really love this manicure! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Traci! I'm glad you like it!!

      Delete
  5. That glitter is sooooo pretty! Gorgeous job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And I agree - the glitter is fantastic, and definitely one of my new faves!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous! That glitter is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! You picked perfect polishes for it!

    ReplyDelete