Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Challenge Your Nail Art: Ice Blue/White Colors

Today's Challenge Your Nail Art Theme is "Icy Blue/White Colors."


I had so, so many hopes for this design.  I had a beautiful image in my head, I knew exactly how I could create it, and then...somewhere, I fell short.




I'm so very, very disappointed in this design, but I have learned a few things from my mistakes, and will try to make this design again - only better!  I think the hand is what bothers me the most - reminds me more of tentacles than fingers O_o  The saying, "We are our own worst critics" feels like it is the definition of how I feel about my nail art :P

Short and sweet post today :)  See you soon <3

12 comments:

  1. I love this, reminds me of Frozen... the arm belongs to Elsa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks pretty. Yes we can be too self critical, I know I am xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did not fall short! These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks ^_^ I think it just lacks a little in flair :P

      Delete
  4. That arm is so Elsa! I think this is super cute, we definitely judge ourselves too harshly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, it is! Thank you, I'm glad you think it's cute!

      Delete
  5. This is beautiful, you shouldn't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Else would tell you off for doubting yourself on this one. She's lovely!

    ReplyDelete