Thursday, December 11, 2014

Challenge Your Nail Art: 12 Days of Christmas Song

Today's Challenge Your Nail Art theme is rather unique, and I admit, had me super stumped for a little while.


I had no idea what I wanted to do, because a couple of these I could see being easy (which defeats the purpose of this CHALLENGE), but others seemed impossible.  So, I decided to settle on my favorite - the Partridge in a Pear Tree ^_^




For the background polish I used the freebie "Deck the Halls" that I received from Gothic Gala Lacquers from her Black Friday sale.  Everything else is acrylic paint.  This design turned out a lot better than I anticipated :)

Be sure to check out the other lovely and creative entries below!  See you soon <3


9 comments:

  1. Stunning! I am always amazed at the detail you are able to achieve on such a tiny canvas! The nail color is a perfect complement to the design. .. supports it without overwhelming it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nice colors and the disposition of the elements in this nail art! Also the perfection of the painted pears and leaves has impressed me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous nail art. I love the colours you picked out and the leaves look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning. You did a fantastic job, the pears love freaking life-like. I'm awestruck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly lovely! Deck the Halls makes a lovely background and your partridge is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your freehand work is amazing…the partridge is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I could pick a pear off your nails, they are so realistic! You did an amazing job especially with the partridge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely amazing. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete