Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Challenge Your Nail Art: Freestyle

Well the day has come - the final challenge theme for this round of designs.  It is bittersweet - while this has certainly taken up quite a bit of free time this month, is has been so much fun creating all this art with such am amazing and talented group of women!!


For today's prompt, I decided to go with something a little less crazy, and a little more fun.  I wanted to paint Rockefeller Square, but subtly :)  I have never been there myself, but every time I see beautiful, giant Christmas trees I think of it in all the pictures and movies I've seen Rockefeller in.  So I wanted to paint that, and this is what I came up with:





It's very simple, not too incredibly detailed, because I wanted the feeling more than the features.  I used all of the new winter colors by Model City Polish in variation (background color, color accents, etc).  The rest is acrylic paint.  I'll have a blog post for you tomorrow featuring all the polishes I used in this design :)

Be sure to check out the other beautiful works of art below!!  Have a wonderful day - see you soon <3



5 comments:

  1. Not detailed? I love this...and it definitely captured the feeling I get when I see the ice rink in movies...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is insane and so beautiful! I'm in awe of your skills!

    ReplyDelete