Tuesday, December 16, 2014

***Press Release*** (Part 2): Bellaluna Cosmetics

***PRESS RELEASE***

Last week I had the privilege of featuring three beautiful polishes by the brand new indie Bellaluna Cosmetics (if you missed it you can read it here).  I have two more to show you today, and they are just as stunning as the first three!

Here is "Enchanted Woodlands:"
Outdoors





Indoors





Enchanted Woodlands is a gorgeous deep red polish packed full of red, gold, and holographic glitters.  The polish dried in under 5 minutes to a semi textured finish.  I am wearing one thick coat of HK Girl Glisten & Glow topcoat in the photos above.  Let me tell you - you step into any kind of light, indoors and outdoors, and this polish sparkles like diamonds - it's a definite wowzer!

The second polish I have to show you is "Starry Night:"

Outdoors





Indoors





This polish is also quite a sparkly stunner!  Starry Night is a beautiful navy blue polish with a scattered holographic effect and packed with blue and silver glitters.  It is opaque in three thin coats, and dry in under 5 minutes to a semi shiny finish.  In the photos I am also wearing a thin layer of HK Girl Glisten & Glow topcoat.  This polish has become my new favorite navy blue glitter - it is absolutely stunning!  I'll be uploading a video to my Instagram later today that will show the lovely sparklies of this polish in direct sunlight.

These two polishes are just as fantastic as the first three I posted about.  This indie brand is really making a great first impression!  The formula is superb, the colors are so stunning - this brand is an all around win!  You would be very, very wise to keep Bellaluna Cosmetics on your radar - and go snag some polish now before they are all gone!!  I believe she has two in her shop now that are Limited Edition - better hurry! :)

Here are some links for you:

Shop: Here

Facebook: Here

Instagram: Here

I hope you all have a wonderful day today - I'll be posting tomorrow with the next Challenge Your Nail Art prompt! See you soon <3

*NOTE: These polishes were sent for swatches and review by Bellaluna Cosmetics.  My opinion is in no way swayed, and is 100% honest.  Links I provide are NOT affiliate (i.e. I get no kickback when you click on them through my blog).  I simply provide them for your convenience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment