Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Polish Post: Gothic Gala Lacquers Holiday Polishes

***Polish provided by Gothic Gala Lacquers for Swatches***

Be warned, this post is packed with swatch photos that will blind you with beauty after making you squeal Oooohhhhhh's and Ahhhhhhhh's :D  Gothic Gala Lacquers has 6 gorgeous holiday polishes - four sold individually, two as a gift set.  One of the four solos is "Silver Bells" that you may remember me posting about towards the end of November, so I won't repeat those photos.  So, let's get started with the individuals!

First up is "Auld Lang Syne:"
Outdoors





Indoors





Auld Lang Syne is a glitter topped packed with black, silver, and matte white hex glitters in a scattered holo base.  The glitter spread out evenly upon application with no clumping, and dried in under 5 minutes to a semi-textured finish.  I am wearing two thin coats over another polish of GGL's called "Holiday Leaves" (photos coming up), and a clear topcoat to smooth it out.

Next up is another glitter topper called "Snowfall:"

Outdoors





Indoors





Snowfall is full of iridescent and white glitters.  In the photos above, I am wearing two thin coats over "Hunter" by Zoya with a clear topcoat.  The polish dried in under five minutes to a shiny finish.  It applied very well, with the glitter spreading out evenly.

Lastly we have my personal favorite, "Blue Christmas:"

Outdoors





Indoors





Blue Christmas is a gorgeous blue jelly polish packed with iridescent, matte, and holo glitters.  This polish also had a smooth, non-glitter-clumping application that dried in under 5 minutes to a shiny finish.  I am wearing 3 thin layers in the photos above with a clear topcoat.

These three polishes are fantastic, as can be expected with all of GGL's polishes :)  I love that they are festive, but versatile enough that they can be worn outside of the holiday season, too!

The last two polishes I have to show you are part of her Holiday Gift Set.  The first polish is called "Holiday Leaves:"
Outdoors





Indoors





Holiday Leaves is an emerald green/metallic polish that applies very smoothly and is opaque in 2 thick coats, or 3 thin coats (as shown in the photos above).  It dried in under 5 minutes to a shiny finish, though I did top it off with a layer of clear topcoat.

The second polish is called "Holiday Berries:"

Outdoors





Indoors





Holiday Berries is a lovely deep crimson red with a subtle gold, red, and holographic shimmer.  This also applied very smoothly, opaque in 2 thick coats or 3 thin (as shown in the photos), and dried to a shiny finish in under 5 minutes.

These two polishes are amazing - the formula is flawless and the colors are just divine!!!  The holiday giftset can be purchase in either full or mini sized polishes, and also comes with a 2 ounce bottle of her non-skin-drying polish remover, Magia Gotica, in a scent of your choosing from cinnamon, bayberry, orange spice, or unscented.  I've purchased this polish remover (and own three now), and it is awesome!  Removes polish like a pure acetone would (even glitter bombs!) and leaves behind a nice oil, like cuticle oil, that hydrates the skin.  I love it, and it smells soooooooo good :D

Gothic Gala Lacquers has a lot to offer this holiday season, so if you're looking for gifts and stocking stuffers, look no further!  Her shipping is super fast, too, which is always a bonus this time of year (though USPS seems to be dragging its feet lately and misunderstanding what "priority 2-day" means).  Here are some links for you:

Shop: Here

Facebook: Here

Facebook Fan Group: Here

Instagram: Here

Twitter: Here

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!  I think this is finally the last day of my nasty cough/cold and then I can finally get back to being productive during my days :P  Tomorrow is the next Challenge Your Nail Art theme, so keep an eye out!  See you soon <3

*NOTE: These polishes were sent to me by Gothic Gala Lacquers for swatch photos- but this in no way affects my opinions or review.  Links in my post are NOT affiliate (i.e. I get no kickback when you click on them through my blog).  I simply provide them for your convenience :)

1 comment: