Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Polish Post: Gothic Gala Lacquers/OPNL Duo

23 days till Christmas!!  You know, I never used to be one who was stoked for Christmas.  I wasn't a scrooge, but I wasn't super excited and giddy over it - until I had kids :D  Now Christmas is so much FUN!!  I love how excited my four year old got when he saw the Christmas lights on my parents' house (ours need to be put up still), and when we put the tree up in our house ^_^

I wanted to show you the limited edition "The Noble-A Tree" duo by Gothic Gala Lacquers and Octopus Party Nail Lacquer while it is still available for purchase.  It is an awesome, gorgeous duo, and perfect colors for this holiday season - and after!

Let's start with Octopus Party Nail Lacquer's "The Royal Tannenbaums:"

Outdoors





Indoors





The Royal Tannenbaums is a lovely full-coverage glitter in 3 coats.  Dries to a semi-texture, so a generous coat of topcoat will even it out nicely.  This glitter is packed with colors and holographic glitters.  It's just stunning, and really beautiful in direct sunlight!

The other polish by Gothic Gala Lacquers is "Oh Tannenbaum:"

Outdoors





Indoors





Oh Tannenbaum is a gorgeous light green holographic polish opaque in 2 coats, though I used 3 thin coats in the photos above.  Dries in under 5 minutes to a nice shiny finish.  I just love the pine green of this polish and how stunning it is indoor and outdoors!

This duo is wonderful, and the two polishes complement each other really well!  So glad to see these two amazing indie companies collaborate to come up with this gorgeous pair!

You can purchase the duo through Octopus Party Nail Lacquer's shop here.  There's only one day left for the pre-orders on this limited edition, so get while the gettin's good!

Hope you enjoyed this post ^_^  Tomorrow I'll be showing you the second design for Challenge Your Art 12 Days of Christmas challenge!  See you soon <3

*NOTE: This duo was sent to me by Gothic Gala Lacquers for swatch photos, but my opinion is 100% honest and in no way swayed.  Links I provide are NOT affiliate (i.e. I get no kickback when you click on them through my blog).  I simply provide them for your convenience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment